Workforce Management, like any other function in the organisation should be aligned with the overall company strategy.
Interdigitate will help you to derive your key Workforce Management initiatives from your business strategy and draw up your Workforce Management roadmap. We achieve this through:
- Understanding the strategic objectives of the organisation to translate them into key Workforce Management initiatives.
- Reviewing the key initiatives with the Senior Management team.
- Collecting key user feedback.
- Reviewing current processes and wish lists
- Refining the Workforce Management Initiatives based on the information gathered.
- Defining relevant KPIs.
- Defining the overall Road Map for moving forward.
We formulate an implementation strategy and assist you in its execution, if required.
Interdigitate can assist in designing the appropriate Best Practice Workforce Management policies and programs to support the Workforce Management initiatives of your organisation. Our team can also support the implementation of these initiatives to ensure they are well understood across all relevant departments.
Our services cover:
- Process reviews
- Strategic workforce planning
- Workforce optimisation
- Time and attendance
- Operational management
- Training needs analysis and plans
Our consultants have many years of operational experience managing businesses and are able to supply complementary services to help your business. From business planning to assisting you in selecting the right technology for your organisational needs, our services include:
- Business planning
- Commercial / Contract negotiations
- Grievance facilitation/ mediation
- “True position analysis” of your projects
- Requirements analysis and elicitation
- Systems integration consulting
- Process reviews
- Software selection
- Tender preparation
- Tender management
- Project management
- Change management